BMW Werkz banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As if I'm not spending enough time on StudForums (sorry if there's a rule about mentioning other forums... if so, the moderators can delete that reference) now I have a new one to waste time on! Oh well... who needs sleep anyway?!

Hello everyone. I'm LowGo, and I'm a BMW addict! Mopars suck. :cheers

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
What you got then ???????

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
if you have them up on an image hosting site like photobucket or Imageshack, you can use a direct link and wrap it in IMG tags, like this

·
Registered
3 Posts
Okay, I need to put an end to this ruse! I apologize to the folks here for my juvenile friend from another car forum that I belong to (where I go by the name LowGo). He apparently has issues with the fact that I recently purchased a 2003 BMW M3 (even though I still own, and plan to keep, my other car).

Anyway, this is the first BMW I have owned. I came across this car while searching for a new daily driver. I was attracted to it by the looks, and after taking it for a test drive I was sold! I've only owned it for a week now, but I'm enjoying the heck out of it (and finally starting to get the hang of driving an SMG tranny!). :) I have a lot yet to learn about the car, and browsing this forum should help a lot with that.

Since I've seen some requests for pictures, here are a few (not so great, but all I have) shots.

Again, sorry for my "friend". Hopefully now, he'll crawl back under the rock he came out from! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
who cares if its dirty, that car is tasty.

and as for your friend, more members is just fine. even if they did join just to give you some guff.

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
Nice machine youve got there.

·
Help from over the pond
3,239 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts