BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got powned tonight big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sitting at the lights waiting for them to change and this soft top M3 pulls up behind me with his left turn signal on! ..... the lights change i go straight on pulling away with the NEW exhaust making shit loads of noise...... i looks in my mirror and there he is! hmmmm i know what he wants :driving

so i floors it a little giving off this big growel from the exhaust, and the next thing i know he over takes me ( bearing in mind theres traffic comming the opposite way) so i thinks he wants to play....... ok so i have raced M3's before and won! we heads onto the dual carrage way, hes in front and hes waiting for me to boot it....... GO! i floors it and races up to go past him! then he boots it :blink: :vroom "shit the bed!" he pulls away! "bastard"! so im there trying to keep up..... 100, 105,110,115,120,125,130mph this gits still pulling away...... we gets to the next island and turns back..... he slows down and lets me pull along side, he nods and smiles, i nod back and gives the thumbs up :thumbs .

we head into town and pulls up at a petrol station, he gets out of his car (shit he's like 6'4 and built like a brick shit house" ) im like bugger im going to die......

and he says....... "man that exhaust sound the dogs bollox and your car looks fat!, what is it!" i reply just a 328i with a few toys..... what had he got.... M3 evo! he was like "big respect to ya! im impressed..... still waisted your ass though!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

so i got powned big time but it didnt matter cause he gave me respect! and some times thats just as good as winning! (some times) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
haha..good story fat!! I dig your accent.. :gulp

Crap I also got pwned this morning by a '02 Z28 auto at a light..wtf was I thinking I have no clue..my stick was like :broken :blink:

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Ski@Jun 17 2003, 10:29 PM

Crap I also got pwned this morning by a '02 Z28 auto at a light..wtf was I thinking I have no clue..my stick was like :broken :blink:
z28? whats that then.....

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Big ole Chevy Camaro 8 banger..nuff said!!

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Ski@Jun 17 2003, 10:33 PM
Big ole Chevy Camaro 8 banger..nuff said!!
i know which one......

one day i shall have to give you lessons in Brit speek! "teach yam to speek proppa ah kid!"

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Ski@Jun 17 2003, 10:37 PM
:lol: :lol:
what times it there!!!!
like 11.35pm..... time for my beauty sleep!
I need to look at the back of my eye lids......

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
we need a forum translator... :banghead too hard to figure out what fatty is saying sometimes

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Fruityone@Jun 17 2003, 10:56 PM
we need a forum translator... :banghead too hard to figure out what fatty is saying sometimes
thats a premium idea bloke! need someone with a bit of noodle upstairs to twig what im yacking on about like! bostin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

/////// TRANSLATING////////

/////////DOWNLOADING//////////

///////////READING////////////

Thats a very good idear sir! who do you know who is quite inteligent and has the emence brain power to understand the strange language and accent of what Im saying! Brilliant!

laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Originally posted by Ski@Jun 17 2003, 04:29 PM

you know you would have SMOKED him on a track, so no worries there.

nice story fatty, i love the way you talk, only if i could understand what you're saying. of course the M3 is going to win. the topless ones are hot too :cheers

S

·
0 Posts
this was a E36 M3 cabrio right? speaking of m3 cabs...a e46 silver/silver 6spd m3 vert was parked right next to me when i got into my car after golf....

you got pwnz...thats some serious ///m pwnage

Attachments

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Originally posted by DesmoBob@Jun 17 2003, 07:30 PM
that accent is simply delicious :wub:
u can say it that way :huh:

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by DesmoBob@Jun 17 2003, 07:30 PM
that accent is simply delicious :wub:
:werd:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
buncha wankers.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by GreenDragon@Jun 19 2003, 07:41 PM
buncha wankers.
who ya callin a wanka! :lol: :lol: :lol:

would that be London cockney??????....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

oi! ya buncha fackin wankas....... cum an ava go eh! ya cuntin twat! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts