BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW

Well the place F*****ed me HARD for the install... 140$ for shock mount install???? 560$ total :blink: FOR THE INSTALL anyways it was worth it.......

Before I could put a three finger bang between my front tire and the fender..... NOW THE TIRE IS TUCKED UNDER 2 INCHES!!!!!!!!!! the back is SLAMMED AS well. It rides SO good and theirs NO rubbing.

There is a monorail system in Boca Raton but only one car is on it..... MINE :devil

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by RedTape@Jun 18 2003, 07:20 AM
WOW

Well the place F*****ed me HARD for the install... 140$ for shock mount install???? 560$ total :blink: FOR THE INSTALL anyways it was worth it.......

Before I could put a three finger bang between my front tire and the fender..... NOW THE TIRE IS TUCKED UNDER 2 INCHES!!!!!!!!!! the back is SLAMMED AS well. It rides SO good and theirs NO rubbing.

There is a monorail system in Boca Raton but only one car is on it..... MINE :devil
:thumbs nice...

pics?

:werd:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a camera but I will borrow one ASAP.....

The guy at the shop has an e36 race car and had $1500 coilover kit and MY CAR WAS LOWER hahahaha and he said it drove perfectly

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
congrats! :thumbs i'm dying to see pics. my mechanic said installation for me would be $240, i cant afford to pay 560 :blink:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I also brought in with the suspesion new shock mounts and control arm bushings......

Hes said that control arm bushings are HARD to install and also charged two hours or labor to install the shock mounts... can someone confirm this????

I think he saw me as a 17 year old that worked his ass off for 3 weeks to buy the suspension and I was dying to blow another 560$ on the installation :thumbsdown

·
Registered
569 Posts
what kind of suspension setup did you go with?

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
:bling

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
H&R Cup Kit

It said it was supposed to lower the car 2.1" in the fron and 1.5" in the back and I was like .hahahahahah :thumbsdown

But IT DID :goodness:

My rims look sooooo small now... do you think I could put 18's???

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by MrM3@Jun 20 2003, 09:27 AM
where's the pics!?
:werd:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok here

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IT looks lower in person....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
one more

Attachments

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Hey Dan post a pic of the entire side view... LOOKS PHAT!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I claybared and wax the car today... The car is the garage because it is raining.... If you think im gonna drive the car in the rain after I spent 3 hours on it.... HAHAH

P.S
REDTAPE version 4.6 is coming in about 3-5 days hehehe

·
quality
7,256 Posts
Wow, Cars look so much better in FL...I hate the shitty NYC snow and salt that messes up your detail and shit...I can't wait to hit up Tallahassee with my ride!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Put shocks and struts on my car before Christmas. Took about an hour or so in back and about two hours in front. That incudes jacking and stands. I do have a air compressor that helps. If you are talking about rear mounts, that is a lot, unless he used race type billet aluminum mounts in the back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts