BMW Werkz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad said he is thinking about giving me his e39 530i for my e36 318ti. honestly, i like the sleek compactness of the ti but the luxury, comfort, and overall performance of his 530 got me sold. hope he's not just getting my hopes up.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i talked to him today while we were wrenchng on my car. and he does need a new heart... so i guess he's expecting that.just kidding. nah he's not expecting any bodily organs. his organs work just fine, knock on wood. and i love that car! i was driving it for 3 months till his plates expired.. wow did i learn to drift or what.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh and dad doesnt need car that much, and if he is going somewhere its with my stepmom. they take her car since it has a/c. id have to get the a/c fixed, do a tune up change tires and get the car an out of state inspection, and register it. oh and the accelerator is broken, it works but when anyone but me drives it it falls off the pin and i have to beat em and pop it back in.. its weird because even when i drive the car hard and floor it i manage to keep it on.. i guess the car dont like anyone else, ha not even dad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.