BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What brands of gas do people use? I've heard people say that you should stay with the big ones (Amoco/Chevron/Texaco/Shell/etc.) Does it really matter? As long as you use the 93 octane?

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by Fangs@Jan 21 2004, 09:33 PM
What brands of gas do people use? I've heard people say that you should stay with the big ones (Amoco/Chevron/Texaco/Shell/etc.) Does it really matter? As long as you use the 93 octane?
:thumbs i prefer chevron

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I perfer 76. I used to use Chevron but I decided one day to switch and see what happends. I picked up 4 MPG and the 76 station I go to seems to be a few cents cheeper than the other big brand stations. I also live in CA and hate that we only get 91 at the pumps. The only way to get something higher is to go to a race track that sells unleaded race fuel.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Originally posted by Furious@Jan 22 2004, 02:09 AM
sunoco has 94 octane here
Yea, when i went on a bit of a 'road trip' i stopped at a sunoco in Hershey, PA and saw 94 so i got it... i donno, it may just be my head... but i think my car ran smoother

·
Registered
391 Posts
91 is all that Colorado gets also. I use Phillips 66 almost exclusivly and have had no problems. Sinclair however is only marginally better than water.
Ben

·
Registered
1 Posts
I`m living in Az now and the highest octane is 91. I`m usually from Europe and we use there only high octanes 95 to 99+
It is...i dont know but i guy from my country just came and he was like ...guy guy are you just playing with your cars or what??? He saw what is the fuel i mean the high octane level and start laughing. I dont know what to say..anyway i use Chevron and 91 octane.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I use Chevron 91(Calif.)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Texaco -Shell or Conoco, 91 octane is the most weget here. ALthough sometimes I can find a Sinclair station and nthey have 93 octane but there aren't many of those stations around.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does the brand/company of gas really make a difference. Is there a difference in quality. I usually go to Chevron (L.A.) 91 octane, cuz that's where all the girlies are> B)

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by 330igurl@Feb 4 2004, 06:13 PM
Arco sucks ass.
Oh really? :nana

·
Registered
486 Posts
Originally posted by e36_332i_s52+Feb 4 2004, 07:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e36_332i_s52 @ Feb 4 2004, 07:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-330igurl@Feb 4 2004, 06:13 PM
Arco sucks ass.
Oh really? :nana [/b][/quote]
:eek:uch

Arco does suck :guns !!! I wouldnt touch it ever!!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
What's your experience with Arco. Why do you :banghead hate it so much?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts