1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
woah that is a whole slew of M cars. im humping the screen as we speak

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
ive got that magazine at work...... the pics are pretty cool.

if i can get it i will scan and post for you all..... :thumbs

·
Registered
393 Posts
i posted about that other week Here

scanned pics would be great, as i didnt have a scanner

-ad

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
yeah..... ive read this a while back. as you guys may know, they may change the whole numbering system in the future. All coupes would have an even start number, like the 635ci, or a 850ci. And odd numbers would be sedans.

*People aposing to this, (i myself) i believe its the current issue of Roundel Magazine, BMW is seriously reconsidering this idea.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Originally posted by woobiee@Aug 9 2003, 03:34 PM
yeah..... ive read this a while back. as you guys may know, they may change the whole numbering system in the future. All coupes would have an even start number, like the 635ci, or a 850ci. And odd numbers would be sedans.

*People aposing to this, (i myself) i believe its the current issue of Roundel Magazine, BMW is seriously reconsidering this idea.
i'm kinda for that system, although i dont think they should mess with the 3series numbering. as long as the 3 series share the same chasis (e46,e90, etc) they should all remain 3series.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I was about to say that hahaha

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I really like the front headlight profile of the new m3/4 whatever you want to call it. they look incredibly agressive as does the front view of the nose. Its very broad shouldered and beefy, not regressive and passive like the z4. However the hood/front of the car is ENTIRELY WAY TO SHORT!!! this looks like a kia. What happened to the days of e30 and e36 with a very masculine and large hood with a short rear??

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I'll take one of each!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
omfg ME WANT!!! D: btw fatty those pictures are down right now or somthing, they're showing up as Red X's :(

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
you shouldn't loose your deposit, if you do please let us know what dealer so we can avoid them.

·
Registered
310 Posts
mate the cars are awsome, the white coupe is sweet,i think im in love with them.

the wheels defently top them all

arrgggh.......i want one

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I'm drooooling....droooling..... :drool :drool :drool
Gonna buy some lottery this week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts