Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
quality
7,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a Premium Package 2001 330i.

Includes the slip ring and OBC/Wiper Stalks as well as airbag and button pods.

Everything is in EXCELLENT functional and cosmetic condition!

With the slip ring and the OBC stalk you can add full functionality to cars that didn't come with the buttons or OBC stalk making this the ideal thing to buy for upgrading the early years 1998 to 2001 E46 323i or 328i!

History: My car has under 55,000 miles on the odometer and I have been using a high quality imported leather sport cover (which I can include for free if you want it) over the wheel since I bought the car in 2008 at 37,000 miles so everything is in fairly new condition. I'm only selling because as you all know I am installing the X3 Heated Steering wheel in the car (look for my DIY in our DIY section).

Price: Looking for a quick Best Offer Sale right now before putting it on eBay/Craigslist.

Payment: Paypal or Cash at pick up.

Shipping is via UPS GROUND ONLY at 5 lbs out of New York. So you can go to Shipping, Freight, Logistics and Supply Chain Management from UPS and quickly plug in the numbers and locations to find out how much it is to ship from New York to your State and that is how much I will charge to ship.

Pictures:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.