BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its a repair manual for the 1989-1993 BMW 318/325/M3/525/535/M5

As you can see in the picture it apparently has been used at some point, however, all of the pages appear to be clean and is in pretty good shape. I have no use for it because it is for the 1989-1993 BMWs and mine is a 1995. It was in the trunk of my car when i bought it. So once again I will sell it to any one that gives a reasonable offer. If you want to check shipping it will be coming from the 39210 area code.

Attachments

·
Registered
990 Posts
What is a reasonable offer? i may be interested, but i donno what these kinda books run for....

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the price tag on one of these from a book store is about $23 dollars. Because of condition and other considerations (such as shipping) the price is up to you. If i can still make enough money to make it worth finding a box and taping it up it will be gone.

Awesome repair manual tells you how to remove, trouble shoot, and rebuild (if applicable and of course put back on almost anything at all in/on your car. A very good thing to have just in case.

·
Registered
990 Posts
how many pages is it?

·
Registered
990 Posts
how bout $10 shipped?

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry it took me a while to respond, I was gone all weekend. $10 shipped is a little low considering that shipping on it almost anywhere ends up being about $4.

·
Registered
990 Posts
so how bout $15shipped?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts