BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've only had the suspension on for about 1,000 miles or so (maybe a little less). Unfortunately I've come up on a financial situation and need to start saving every penny I can. I paid $1,150 for them brand new and am looking to get $850 and your suspension in return. I'd like to keep it local so we can just meet up and swap out the suspensions. I don't mind meeting somewhere neutral (I'm located in The Woodlands, Tx) if the distance is a problem but you'll need to bring the tools (which there isn't much involved). I also have 5mm spacers on the fronts with extended bolts to go with it. I don't have any pics of the suspension off of the car but here are a few of my car where it sits as of now:

The suspension can go lower than where I have it if you really wanted to. If you're interested, I'll obviously get your response here or you can email me at: St[email protected]

Thank you,
Chris

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
**listing Edited**

Well I'm not sure why it won't let me edit my own thread but here goes:

**The reason for me editing this thread was because I had thought I wasn't going to be able to salvage my factory suspension. But hopefully I can and won't be needing somebody elses suspension in return**

I'm looking to get $850 pick-up or $900 shipped. I'm going to be removing them tomorrow to put my factory suspension back in so I can snap a few pics of them off the car.

Thanks again,
Chris

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Photos of suspension

the only thing i don't have shown here are the extended lugs because they're still on the car (they go with the suspension). but here are the pics of the suspension after i removed it from the car yesterday:

thanks again,
chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts