BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to sell my dad's 1989 635csi for him. People in my area (Omaha, NE) don't seem to be interested in it, so I figured this would be one of the best places to advertise it.
Exterior: It is red in color. Factory metric wheels with newer TRX tires (70% tread). Wheels need to be refinished but have no curb rash. Paint is slightly faded and has rock chips on the front. There is some rust in the rear wheel wells from driving in the winter. Drivers side window is hazy, and there is a small amout of discoloration on some of the chrome pieces.

Interior: Black leather interior. Leather is in great shape with only small light scrapes and one small tear in a seam on the drivers seat. Factory cooler in between the rear seats. Sunroof does work. The only thing wrong with it is the seals on the outside don't want to seal flush with the roof. Factory tape deck needs replacement. Moving the volume up and down causes a crackling sound. You have to play with the knob to make all the speakers work, but the speakers haven't been abused and they all work fine. Navagation light is burnt out but the unit still functions. Tool kit in missing a few tools but is mostly there. Full size matching spare with original TRX tire in the spare well.

Mechanical: The car is in great mechanical shape with all repair records. There are around 92,000 miles on the car. 3.5L inline six, automatic transmission, dealer installed limited slip rear. There are also a set of 14" BMW snow tires included.

If you have any questions email me at [email protected] and I will answer them. I can get pictures if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry I knew I forgot something, $8,500 obo. I haven't taken any pictures but if someone is interested I will take some and post them on here.

·
Registered
179 Posts
ohh if i didnt get my dads old 92 325 id buy that, i love the e24 especially in red. 8500 a bit stiff. i actually wanted that car but no point selling and buying when i have a awesome car sitting around. i always loved teh e24. hold on automatik eh? nvm i wouldnt have bot it. stil post pix i wanna see

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was told I could get $8,500 buy a reputable german auto repair shop, but I put the OBO on it so people didn't think I was firm on the price. I'll try to get some pics soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts