BMW Werkz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is looking for a more "upgraded" look to his 94 318is. My question is are there any interchangeable parts such as front/rear bumpers his car?

I figured someone here might know if there is something that could be swapped out, maybe with upgraded headlights/grill.

· Premium Member
12,082 Posts
He should be able to change the following:

- Nose panel (the piece onto which the grille mounts) for a 1997+ (facelifted)
- Front and rear bumpers for M3 bumpers
- Color-matched sideskirts (an option is to remove the gray stuff on the existing ones) or M3 sideskirts
- New wheels (suggestion: 17")

Your friend should also spend some time online learning about his options and not rush anything. Whatever answer you get in this one thread will never beat slow-cooked research.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, awesome. So let me make sure i got this straight. A nose panel from a 97+ 318is-or-M3? Any year front and rear bumper from an M3 will fit?
And that gray stuff around the sideskirts ect. looks like it would need to be filled and then painted if take off, right?

thanks for the replies.

· Registered
909 Posts
I would just get some nice M3 side skirts instead of painting the old ones if he is looking for an updated look, just my opinion. But like drz said, he needs to look at all his options, there are several very good aftermarket supliers for the E36.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.