BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i gotta say this was the most funniest race i ever had. i was getting onto my freeway entrance and i notice this moded honda crv with projector lights and exhaust speeds up next to me. i look at him and then he speeds up a little so i am like fuck this shit it's on. so we start racing and we cut through lanes like crazy. fucken i move to third gear and i look in my rear view mirror and he is like so far behind so i slow down for fun to let him catch up then i start speeding up and start flying down the freeway going 100 mph and flash my hazards and get off the freeway. i gotta say total ownage of a crv haha. damn don't know why stupid rice heads even bother to fix up a fucken crv :yezfunny

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
nice kill

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
nice kill even though it is a mini SUV hehe

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by Bada$$325is@Dec 19 2003, 02:33 AM
... damn don't know why stupid rice heads even bother to fix up a fucken crv :yezfunny
If that CRV had a FrankenEngine in it (b16 bottom end with the top end of a b18, I may have the numers backwards) he would have given you a run for your money. Fo shizzle.

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by GreenDragon+Dec 19 2003, 04:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GreenDragon @ Dec 19 2003, 04:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bada$$325is@Dec 19 2003, 02:33 AM
... damn don't know why stupid rice heads even bother to fix up a fucken crv :yezfunny
If that CRV had a FrankenEngine in it (b16 bottom end with the top end of a b18, I may have the numers backwards) he would have given you a run for your money. Fo shizzle. [/b][/quote]
your right , its very common to use the CRV engine in modding honda's however
nice kill. (like Lwebb said even though its a mini SUV :lol: )

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea your right bout the hondas with crv engienes. damn my one homeboi has a integra with a swapped crv engiene and droped a turbo in it and damn his shit is fucken fast

·
Registered
487 Posts
fuken shit damn yo you raced a fuken shizzle nizzle SUV with your Bizzuba M Dizzubuya???

Im impressed.

Really.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts