BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have am parting out my old 1984 e30 2 door 318I the parts are free as long as you pay shipping. The car was totaled and the only body part I have left is the trunk lid. The parts are at my parents house in Missouri, I will be going there next week and can verify if indeed that I have the part that you are looking for. Post here and I will take the list with me when I go. Please tell your friends as my parents want their garage back.
Ben

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wow reallyu ?... well i have 84 e .. but was wonder what rims u have ? .... and if the engine hows the engine ? interior is dead too ? ... basically want to know the condition of the engine, rims, interior but other than that maybe the steering wheel. plz reply [email protected] SUBJECT BMW-FORUM plz thnx

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much of the linkage do you need? From the motor on? I will have to see how much I have when I get to my parents house thursday.
Ben

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes, that would be great. The concern I have is the pass. side wiper goes off the windshield. I have took the arm off off and it appears the drivers side has alot of wear and causing the pass side to be the one affected. I have moved the wiper arm up on the windshield on the pass side to help with the concern. I'm not sure as to how much the unit breaks down.

Thanks,

Terry

[email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts
do you have a te 5 SPeed trrannny ?? I need A GOod tranny Got One ill pay shippping but i need a Price THANxs

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bim325is: I have the console if you mean the one that starts behind the shift linkage and extends to the rear seat, it covers the hand brake and has a recessed compartment on it. I have returned home though and will need to have it shipped from parents house. As for the shift Knob/ Boot they are gone and the factory radio died years ago sorry.

nukeall: The tranny is trash, all teeth were stripped from the lay shaft and the constant mesh gear, you are welcome to it if you need a core though.

freebyrdtoo: I have the linkage, the arms, and even the wiper blades. E-mail me at [email protected] with info.

pogiboy9: I have the steering wheel it looks to be in good shape, the center emblem is not with the wheel and you will need to supply your own. The engine is a short block and the interior carpet is still available, the seats are gone.

Let me know if there is anything else you guys need that I may have, as I said the price is right my parents just want their garage back.
Ben

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Speedo cluster is gone, suffered the fate of many and failed.
Ben

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I want a bmw valve cover or intake manifold for room decoration. Ill take either of those.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't know how is this called... but I will supply you a picture...

I will need this assembly, but I don't know how it's called, because I'm from Puerto Rico, you can contact me with shipping prices via private message (00603)

Also I would like to know if you have the 7k tachometer or the 5k and if it's available and the tweeter pods.

Danny

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
El Presidente: Do you want both?

bassrebel: Are you refering to the strut assembly? It was damaged when I wreaked the car as was the control arm. The tach is gone and this car did not come with speaker pods. Sorry.

Ben

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Do both have the BMW roundel on them?

Ill try and find a picture of an e30's engine bay and get back to you.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hhimberg: I will have to call and see if I have those parts in good order.

the///man: The emblems got jacked before I could get the thing home from the wreaking yard. So they are all gone.

1985bmw325e: The dash board broke in the wreak, I have blue interior carpet if you want to change, and the sunroof is in a ditch somewhere in mid-Missouri we could not find it.

Ben

·
Registered
10 Posts
Was the sunroof motorized? if so I'll take all the parts for a motorized sunroof.
I'll also take all of your computers (OBD, etc)
Email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey, i'm looking for fuel sender and the tracks
and cabels for the sunroof. how bad was the crash?
is the engine in any sort of good condition?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts