BMW Werkz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says..................................MAKE AN OFFER - MAKE AN OFFER - MAKE AN OFFER Hi, I am selling a half leather interior (black on black) for a BMW E36 Coupe 1990 - 1999 as I have upgraded my interior for a full leather version. It came out of a 1998 model. All the seats are in good condition for their age with no major rips or tears. Unfortunately there is a small tear on the back of the rear seat (passenger side) as can be seen in the picture but this is minor and all the damage they have. All seat movement and levers are in good working order and they have the extendable leg support. The rear cards are in great condition as is the passenger side, but unfortunately the material has come away on the driver door card, but these door cards are the same as the ones that come with the standard black interior so if you are upgrading from standard this shouldn't be a problem. The leather and cloth is in good general condition but could do with a bit of a clean as expected for its age, and rub of leather treatment would get these seats looking as good as new again. If you have any questions or would like a viewing or to make an offer then please do not hesitate to contact me on 07722 221 645 or PM me

1 - 1 of 1 Posts