BMW Werkz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nicest 330ci in Colorado! Gorgeous, 1-owner, black/black, Sport, Premium & Winter packages, Xenon headlights, H-K premium sound, and only 14k miles! Tasteful head-turner, very fast and agile, handles superb, yet gets 32 mpg on the highway! Sport package includes: sport suspension, upgraded M sport seats, M wheels, and 3-spoke steering wheel; Premium package includes rain-sensing windshield wipers, premium leather, genuine wood trim, auto-dimming mirrors, moonroof, and fold-down rear seats; Cold Weather package includes heated seats, heated hi-pressure headlight washers, ski pass-through from trunk with waterproof ski bag. Additional options include Xenon headlights, Harmon-Kardon premium sound system with in-dash CD, factory M3 rear lip spoiler and clear turn signal lights added by dealer. Additionally, the factory steering upgrade was done, improving the handling and steering feel. Interior still looks and smells brand new, exterior is nearly perfect with no dings, etc. Car has always been babied, detailed, washed & waxed, and garaged 24/7. Of course, it's never been wrecked or damaged in any way. Tires are still in great shape. Full warranty through Feb 2005. This car would be $45k new today. I've paid the depreciation for you! I'm making room for a new M3 convertible, so I must sell my baby. Title is lien-free for an easy sale. Asking $32,700 - Buy by Jan 15th and I'll include a set of snow tires free ($1,000 value)! 60 more digital photos available. Will help with shipping arrangements from Denver, or feel free to come pick it up and go skiing while you're here! David, 720-946-5869 work, or 720-570-8395 during the evenings.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts