BMW Werkz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$6,800 This is a 2 owner garage kept cream puff. I am the second owner. I live in a suburb of Detroit MI. I bought it last June and put about 4k on it before parking it in the garage in Oct. The original owner was an older guy from a nice suburb of Boston (garage kept, low and easy average miles per year). Very minor ingress/egress cracking on drivers seat, two small dash lites out; outside temp & odometer (of course they both display properly). Otherwise tan pleather interior is showroom mint rite down to the un-blemished factory floor mats. A few typical surface scratches here and there, 2 door dings and one typical but tiny rust bubble on the L wheel well corner. Otherwise the paint shines and appears almost as new. Everything works. Factory options: HK stereo with disc changer(stunning sound quality!), power moonroof, heated seats. AC ice cold last summer. The car drives like a dream. If your looking for a showroom stock economical daily driver this one can't be beat. Observed gas mileage: 25 city, 33 hwy. Work done last summer (by the dealer I bought it from): full cat-back exhaust, new rear brakes (pads & rotors), 4 new tires. Receipts and carfax on hand. No surprises. I prefer phone calls but of course will reply to post's and emails. I have extensive HI-RES pics, let me know if you want more. Or I have 18 HI-RES pics at www.autotrader.com search zip code 48073. Thanks, joe 248-766-3887

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts