BMW Werkz banner

For Pepe

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  RetroSpek 
#1 ·
#4 ·
heh he pwned him in the 3rd race

#5 ·
I woulda thought the Evo wasn't trying but in the 3rd one, I believe he was trying. Did you notice the SRT said "slightly modified" at the beginning? Wonder what that means?

#9 ·
the e30m3 of coarse...

#10 ·
holy shit, i posted that last one before i saw the movie... That is fucking fast as hell. I cant believe he caught up, the 4g36 had a full second head start!!! Jesus christ. thats gotta be a 12 in teh 1/4. To bad its fwd. What a waste... but hot damn thats fast.

#11 ·
I like this dude's Sig from SRTFORUMS...

:wub: :wub:

#12 ·
eh... that vid looked a little fishy. I doubt a "slightly" modded srt could destroy a stock evo VIII like that. That srt mustve added a boost controller to up it like 30 psi. Notice the website at the end - its a freakin SRT site.

Take a slighty modded EVo (vishnu) and pit it against that slighty modded srt. itll destroy that car like it destroyed the 911 turbo and m3.

I seriously dont like the srt. I know its fast but its dodges quick attempt to throw out a fast but cheap machine to bank on the fast and the furious bandwagon. I bet the SRT will start falling apart after 1 or 2 years of modest driving. The regular neon dodge that already without any forced induction.

'nuff said.

Lawrence

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.