BMW Werkz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom, from Southern MD. I'm 25 and work on PAX River NAS as an Engineering Technician but am about to go through the process of trying to become a Maryland State Trooper. :rule

I'm about to sell my truck and need another sporty car like my 96 Cobra I had before the truck. The reason for selling the Cobra and getting the truck was the 4 doors cause of my 2 little ones. Well the little ones are a little bigger now and so now I don't need a truck and want another sports car, but with 4 doors. Soooo...I'm hoping to score a nice E36 M3 Sedan in great shape for $10K or under. :D

Thanks for listening and let me know where those clean E36's are!!!

-Tom

· Ich bin der Modifikator
3,190 Posts
Tom, from Southern MD. I'm 25 and work on PAX River NAS as an Engineering Technician but am about to go through the process of trying to become a Maryland State Trooper. :rule

I'm about to sell my truck and need another sporty car like my 96 Cobra I had before the truck. The reason for selling the Cobra and getting the truck was the 4 doors cause of my 2 little ones. Well the little ones are a little bigger now and so now I don't need a truck and want another sports car, but with 4 doors. Soooo...I'm hoping to score a nice E36 M3 Sedan in great shape for $10K or under. :D

Thanks for listening and let me know where those clean E36's are!!!

-Tom
Sounds Great.......Welcome to the Werkz......:)

johnny :)

· Registered
909 Posts
Welcome. I looked at a E36 M3 sedan in town few weeks ago. Rebuilt engine, new transmission. Looked clean on the inside. Alpine white with tan leather. If I see it out again I'll stop and talk to the guy who owns it more more time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.