BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive only had my 94 325i for five days and already got in my first. One of my best friends drives a 94 V8 (4.7 L) Mercury Cougar, and cruisin around last night at about 12, we decided it was time to race. Cruisin about 30 on the five lane main road through town, we both took off, as soon as the Beemer got up to about 4000rpm its started its steady pull on the Cougar. The race wasnt completely fair, because i was low on gas and alone, while my friend had a passenger, 3 sandbags for traction, and almost a full tank of gas. Despite this, it gave me much more confidence in the beemers straight line speed. Another side note, we flew past a cop parked in a bank while doing about 90, he must have been sleepin or somethin, cause he didnt even pull out, but it scared the shit out of us.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by phathaway@Mar 5 2005, 12:58 PM
Ive only had my 94 325i for five days and already got in my first. One of my best friends drives a 94 V8 (4.7 L) Mercury Cougar, and cruisin around last night at about 12, we decided it was time to race. Cruisin about 30 on the five lane main road through town, we both took off, as soon as the Beemer got up to about 4000rpm its started its steady pull on the Cougar. The race wasnt completely fair, because i was low on gas and alone, while my friend had a passenger, 3 sandbags for traction, and almost a full tank of gas. Despite this, it gave me much more confidence in the beemers straight line speed. Another side note, we flew past a cop parked in a bank while doing about 90, he must have been sleepin or somethin, cause he didnt even pull out, but it scared the shit out of us.
[snapback]304338[/snapback]​
4.7 L = 4.7 Liter Engine

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
they made a V8 cougar? damn, good kill though, welcome to the club.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BMWLotAttendant@Mar 6 2005, 10:50 PM
BMW Vehicles= Bimmers
BMW Motorcycles= Beemers

Nice kill. :thumbs
[snapback]305355[/snapback]​
Oops, sorry 'bout that I'm new to "the club". I always thought they were interchangable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts