BMW Werkz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just seems that I can't get any purchases for the BMW to work out. You can read the other post about the smoked corners if you want the first. Now, I bought new corners and tail lights from Bimmian. I guess they are coming from different suppliers b/c I received a box today that said tail lights on it. I was jazzed about getting them so quick. Now, I ordered the Clear/Red lenses... they look like the stock lenses except the blinker on top is white instead of orange. So I open the box..... and they are COMPLETELY CLEAR.. ugly stuff and not what I ordered. =\ So that's a letdown. Bimmian uses a different supplier to send out the lights and they got the wrong ones shipped.

I hope that this gets cleared up quickly. I've sent a couple emails so we'll see what happens, but I don't expect to pay to ship these back to them. I didn't screw up on the order. :deal

*sigh*

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To add even more worry I just got a reply stating that it's going to be handled and they just sent out the new lenses. I went to check out the order status and the new order says that it's the front corners which would mean i'll now have two pairs of the same product AND NO TAIL LIGHTS!

I ordered the front smoked corners and the rear red/clear lenses.

I've received fully clear rear lenses so far that was wrong - they don't even offer those on bimmian.com

Also, they've mentioned about shipping the wrong ones back to them, but I'm not going to do that till they give me a shipping sticker. I'm not paying for their mistake. I would if it was mine, but how could i order an item that's not even offered?

hmmmm.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts