BMW Werkz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok it was pretty crazy, i had to think it over for like 5mins to break everything down. lol

Ok so it was a two lane road at an intersection (red light). The left lane merges to the right one so it forms a one lane road. Ok so I was in the left this gold 199_ Acura Legend Coupe, hoooked up with exhaust, fogs, rims, etc was on the right lane. Ok light turned green, I had a head start, (prob 1 sec headstart) driving and shifting normally as there was no race. He chirped his tires and started, gunning it; i can hear his engine and exhaust buzzing, he was on my side at this point. Ok so I was at second gear at around 2k RPM, I see him on my side, the road up ahead going to merge, so i gunned it at 2nd gear, shift at 6900RPM to 3rd, and now im just cruising, back to normal driving. I looked behind, he was 8-10 cars behind (this is not a joke!). LOL Ok so I was like at 60mph when i shifted to 3rd, so i slowed down again to like 45 in 3rd. He hurried up and tried tailgating me. I see him right on my ass and my bro said punch it again. So when the road started to straightened, I shifted to 2nd and gunned it again. As we see his car gettin smaller and smaller, we kept on laughing. My estimates would be he was one car length for every second we were gunning it. Ok I shifted all the way to 3rd or 4th i forget at 80mph (speed limit 35mph) I slowed down, he was too far back, i would say 20-30 cars back. And that was it. The M passed with flying colors (turquoise, blue, and red) :thumbs

That dude must have been :sick . I should gave him a :wave right before i gunned it.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Thats awesome I bet he peed his pants when he saw you take off, :rock

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
awesome!! I have driven an M roadster and they are fast as hell.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
that car is so sweet. i'd love to drive one of those someday, too bad there's too much power for normal driving

·
Registered
487 Posts
ma and a buddy raped a formula firebird one night in his M coupe, we really put a hurt on him, light to light and we were stopping at the light while he was still trying to catch up!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Was it an old formula?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts