BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know i just got a '92 525i...

Well today me and my girlfriend were on our way to go ice skating, and i always joke around with her at red lights when there is someone next to me and say "look, that person wants to race..." I say it even if it's an 80 woman driving an oldsmobile just to be funny, then i rev my engine and take off joking around. Im sure most of you know that 525s dont have the best pickup... but onto the story...

I pulled to a redlight next to an older Acura Integra, and doing my nerdy typical joke i started reving my engine and sed "look Marisa, they wanna race..." So then the girl (who is the driver) looks at me and then her boyfriend does too... I didnt think anything of it so the light turned green and i had no intentions of racing... WELL, i guess this integra wasnt stock cus it had one of those ghey sounding tin can mufflers and she zipped up infront of me. At that point i yelled "RICER!" and stomped down on my gas. I caught up to her at about 50-60mph and that when my car went crazy. She was about a car length infront of me at 50, then BAM i started speeding up and by 80 i was infront of her. At 100 i was about 1-2 car lengths infront of her and she was in the right lane (me in the left) and OH NOS! a slow old lady was infront of me, so i was like SHEEIT! and i slowed down to about 80 and the ricer passed me so i thought it was over and i just started cruising at like 80 for a few seconds (the ricer was about 10 car lengths ahead of me) and my girlfriend sed "dont be a pussy." so i sped up just in time to catch up to her at 110mph and then i wizzed by her as i heard he little engine whining, then about 100 yards later was the next red light...

I wish i could have rolled down my window to ask her what my shit tasted like but the light turned green too fast and her boyfriend was bigger than me.

The end. My first racing tale :D

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
someone respond to tell me how awesome i am. Please.

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
here is one of my stories...this pretty much happens every day or two...

there is a long straight stretch (like a small downhill then up the hill at about 15 degree incline...estimate) on the way from school home. Since I don't have my licence yet... about to though. Luckily I got a e34 (525i)...

one day as my mom picks me up from school (of course I drive from there) we stop at a red light. I'm in the right lane and next to me an Accord. Of course I hurried a little to get in front of her in the left lane since I got to make a turn. few seconds I see her going in the right lane trying to go around me. And right when she is next to me at about 60 mph (limit is 45) I step on it. By the time I was doing 70+ I look and there she is behind me again. She tried to pass me for about another 2 miles...but NO I didn't let that happen. And this is her facial expression :cry haha

another time on the same road I blew a Lexus while going 80... I gotta stop doing this.. or I might have to wait with my licence :cheers

·
Registered
179 Posts
ya i got a 92 325 - same motor

better pickup bc of weight but damn bmw can design that engine good, only 190hp and after like 60mph ur unbeatable

1 - 5 of 5 Posts