BMW Werkz banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'll try and find the article I saw about the Enzo resale contract condition, I'm sure that's what it was..... and it made sense to me at the time.

If you are going to restrict the sale of the car to people who are known to you as being passionate about your brand, why would you give them the right to resell it for twice the price to some footballer who couldn't give a shit about it!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
If you have never seen or heard the thing run/drive, then find the top gear episode where tiff drives it on the track... HOLY SHIT it sounds godly!!!!

Only 70 were brought over to the US. I saw one in So.cal near where i live. damn near wet my pants when he really opened it up.

My dad builds houses for insanely rich folk on the beaches in socal and he is good friends with Townsin Bell (raced indy cars and f1 i think) and right below Townsin my dad knows a guy who has an enzo.

and this guy wants my dad to set up a track day at willow springs so he can have townsin take him out in his enzo, cause he wants to see what he paid damn near 1mil $ for. So this guy with an enzo is going to get all his rich folk friends with 360's 911TT's 550's an F50 and some other super cars to rent out willow springs for the day and my dad convinced townsin to come with some of his racing buddies to hot lap the track with these rich guys sick rides.

And I get to go and ride along with a professional race car driver in an Enzo. and im sure a shit load of other crazy fast cars too. One guy is bringing his 690 HP tuned 911TT that does 0-60 in under 3 seconds!!!! hell ya
:p

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
have fun, please take vid/pics and post them...my dream is to ride in an enzo, actually I'd rather own one.

·
Registered
166 Posts
mark up is about 800,000-1,000,000 and they are only makin 399 of them not 2000 and its BS abotu f40 and f50 owner to get on the list thats jusss pure BS

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
no matter what, no one can deny that is one sweet car

and you have to have some good funds to afford one, if you can even get your hands on one

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts
the rims..... :puke the car :rock.....too bad Enzo was such an ass in real life...he cause the death of over 40 racers and even the pope was pissed at him....2 reasons...A) he was stuburn and didnt move the engine to the back of his race cars for hella long and B)He pushed his Cheap inexperianced Racers WAY too hard....anyway he came around near his end but still....god what an ass...

Its quoted that once when he got a call that one of his racers died in a race he said "Im sorry, hows my car?"

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Originally posted by BMDubya@Sep 16 2004, 02:20 AM
the rims..... :puke the car :rock.....too bad Enzo was such an ass in real life...he cause the death of over 40 racers and even the pope was pissed at him....2 reasons...A) he was stuburn and didnt move the engine to the back of his race cars for hella long and B)He pushed his Cheap inexperianced Racers WAY too hard....anyway he came around near his end but still....god what an ass...

Its quoted that once when he got a call that one of his racers died in a race he said "Im sorry, hows my car?"
thats kind of nutty, more useless but great info for my brain

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts
hah sorry i just read his book the other day and it blew my mind...also he hated people who bought his cars and didnt race them LoL he didnt want to sell cars to the public in the begining but he needed to for more money for racing...

annnnnnd....he never made it as a racer...he dropped out...they think it was a mental breakdown..pansy

·
Registered
349 Posts
Originally posted by 545ismg@Sep 15 2004, 07:15 PM
mark up is about 800,000-1,000,000 and they are only makin 399 of them  not 2000 and its BS abotu f40 and f50 owner to get on the list thats jusss pure BS
[snapback]189662[/snapback]​

Dont think it is, i heard that you had to own a F40 or F50 to be considered...and their making 399 only...

Also i saw a program on discovery channel about west coast customs and that same ferrari enzo (its owned by some canadian millionaire)...if u notice the major problem was that the wheel has a single nut...ie F1 inspired...but i dont really like the wheels they made the originals are better

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi!! How are you? I just love the Ferrari.

So when they stop making the Enzo modle, what modle are they going to replace it with. Please don't say any because this is their best modle.
They better have something nice to replace it with.
May be they should continue with Enzo.

Thanks.
BYE.

·
Registered
251 Posts
that ride is just beautiful period.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
That thing is sweet and IO'll never be able to get one, so am just gonna dream about it....

41 - 54 of 54 Posts