BMW Werkz banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Been here a while.
5,376 Posts
ok... so.. you could buy one from a person who already bought one from farrari.. for 2 mill.... and if you could buy it from farrari.. then it would only cost you around 650000... right?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yea if Ferrari would let it go for that price... its not happenin tho

·
Registered
539 Posts
:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool The King Himself :yup :yup :yup

·
Registered
165 Posts
399 made, i think there about $630-670k USD.

i actually got to see one on the street but i was really busy and couldnt follow it to take pictures... :banghead

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Oh I saw one in the Downtown near my house, it was for sale in the ferrari dealer. It sat in the window for a few months...I should have taken a picture of it... Or asked for a test drive, hahhaha in my dreams.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
WHAT THE HELL! R U MAKING FUN OF THAT CAR! Its not made to be a stylists car, it is all made for preformance.
Werd

·
Registered
20 Posts
A friend of mine got to drive one and an F50, the same guy owed both of them. He knows someone who collects old MIG's. He brokered a deal where the MIG guy got a ride in the Ferraris and the Ferrari owner got a rid in a MIG. Tough life.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Originally posted by _1634_@Jun 28 2004, 03:10 AM
399 made, i think there about $630-670k USD.

i actually got to see one on the street but i was really busy and couldnt follow it to take pictures... :banghead
:werd:

I wouldn't take anything they say on MTV about cars to the bank, thats for sure.

Richard Loosee lives a block from my parents house and his enzo was what car&driver(could've been road&track) used to review the car, they had like a 10 page article on it about a year ago. I've seen it several times around and went to his house one day to ask for a ride but he had in Cali trackin it.

Not sure if this is true but I've heard from a fairly reliable source he has done some custom body work...I heard it now has t-tops, pretty crazy if its true, one day if I see it outside his house I'll verify that.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Man if i had that car i would never do any custom body work, this guy must be some trillionare....

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
that car is canadian owned, i saw the show where they did the custom job on it at west coast customs. the shows name is "rides" with jason presily (sp) and it airs on the TLC channel

·
Registered
558 Posts
Wow...

I rather doubt that someone has cut into a carbon monocoque shell to fit T tops.

You don't have to have an F40 or 50 in your owner history to get one... you just have to be a preferred Ferrari customer.

I know that the boss of VW owns one, a uk popstar car nut owns a black one (with the reg plate V12 JET)

I also think that Ferrari has a 'bind' on the resale of any Enzo written into the original contract to stop people selling them off.

HOWEVER.... there is another, very similar, very quietly produced car based on the enzo with the enzo's engine available to all who want and can afford it. 25 per year being made, the Maserati MC12 (630bhp)

Attachments

·
ex owner/admin
10,839 Posts
Originally posted by Mr White G@Jul 20 2004, 05:34 AM
Wow...

I rather doubt that someone has cut into a carbon monocoque shell to fit T tops.

You don't have to have an F40 or 50 in your owner history to get one... you just have to be a preferred Ferrari customer.

I know that the boss of VW owns one, a uk popstar car nut owns a black one (with the reg plate V12 JET)

I also think that Ferrari has a 'bind' on the resale of any Enzo written into the original contract to stop people selling them off.

HOWEVER.... there is another, very similar, very quietly produced car based on the enzo with the enzo's engine available to all who want and can afford it. 25 per year being made, the Maserati MC12 (630bhp)
i dunno about the bind in the contract, i think ive seen two that were already on ebay, mind you one was a wreck

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Originally posted by Mr White G@Jul 20 2004, 05:34 AM
That whats I think but you never know, I'll find out soon enough!

21 - 40 of 54 Posts