BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first custom Ferrari Enzo. West Coast Cutoms, better known for there show Pimp MY Ride, customized the Enzo, mainly just the rims. The rims were custom made by Giovanni. Tell me wat u guys think.

Pic 1

Attachments

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pic 4

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
That car is unreal. If you guys want to see some sweet Enzo racing action, check out Project Gotham Racing 2 for Xbox. Of course, I perfer to drive the M3 in that game (easily the best car in its class).

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
actually I hate the M3 in that game, it's totally way off. It's set up in the game to be a more grippy and less wild car than the Audi S4, which has front biased awd. In the game, the M3 should be more drifty and the S4 should be more calm and collected.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just some specs on the car..

V-12
650 bhp
0-60-3.3 secs
1/4 mile-11.1 secs
top speed est. at 218 mph

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well they cost about $643,330 base price... but who knows how much the dealer will rack that price up.... on that being i dont think there are to many out there.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
old news... saw it on "RIDES" on TLC months ago... still a nice looking car though.

Oh yeah, they're around 2 million and you have to be a previous owner of a f40 and f50 in order to get on the waiting list... they're only going to make around 1000-2000

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
yeah that's the "Retail" on them if they were to be sold like any other ferrari. To actually buy the car, it's about 2 million according to RIDES. Like I said too, not anyone can buy these. You basically have to be selected. This is the only time they'll make a model ferrari with the title "enzo" anymore..

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They cost around 2 million???.. the other guy said something like 650000... Big difference... dont ya think?
Sorry for the misunderstanding... like jrhaile said thats what they are supposed to go for. But since the car is a limited production car and hard to come by they will run about 2 mil.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts