BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first car-still in the process of fixing it. I'll put new pics up as i get the parts put on.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
probably repairing the accident damage....

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya it was in an accident. I don't know what kinda accident tho. The back drivers side wheel is what got wrecked up. I had to replace the half shaft (axle), control arm, trailin arm, rear window, front bumper, sway bar, and rear window. I think the frame is tweaked a lil cause i have all the wheels on and the wheel is slightly turned inward. So we're havin a frame guy come look at it soon. I have the front bumper on the way and everything is replaced otherwise. It should be driving perfect within another month. We are doin all the work ourselves so we don't get that many chances to work on it. Just an hour every couple nights with me and my dad. But pretty soon it'll be rollin...

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
:thumbs lookin good dude

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya, my dad's quite the guy. He's never gone to an automotive school or anything but he just has a knack for motors. He fixes up cars for a hobby and sells them. He's never worked on a BMW or any foreign car and he just picks it up somehow without readin about it or anything. He and my brother fixed up my brothers Mitsubishi GST together too. He's pretty good with performance stuff too, he does custom exhaust work and headers and that shit right in my shop at home. He's done most of the custom work to my brothers car and my bro's car is pushin out 400 hp to the wheels-Yes 400hp to the WHEELS from a turbocharged 4 cylinder. Yah, it's nice to have him around. Haha

·
Registered
698 Posts
Will look good

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
good lookin ride...buy sum BIG ASS wheels now... 22's got the beamer skatin...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts