BMW Werkz banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed a set of B+G RS2 Coilovers. We could have easily tucked both rims but it would have been a little too impractical. Sorry for the crappy pics and the dirty car:

Let me know whatcha think
Chris

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
nice. but when i read the title i thought you meant you sold it.

·
Im Bluffin With My Muffin
5,992 Posts
i thought you meant sold to! lol i like how much tire you have tucked in the rear I need to lower my rear end a bit more cause I'm still unhappy with how high it is.... just havent gotten to it... Nice slammed M3 Vert ftw! any other plans?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thought you meant sold to! lol i like how much tire you have tucked in the rear I need to lower my rear end a bit more cause I'm still unhappy with how high it is.... just havent gotten to it... Nice slammed M3 Vert ftw! any other plans?
only thing with having the rear that low is that it's too bouncy. but on a smoothe surface...it hugs corners like a dream. as far as future plans, a set of 17's (not sure which wheel yet, Rieger front lip, Stromung exhaust, and maybe a Conforti intake. Other than that, probably not much. I've had a few cars that I dumped waaaaay too much money into.

·
5,992 Posts
What spring rate. Are you using in the back? I'm thinking about upping the spring rate on mine

·
5,992 Posts
Ok cause I was looking to up to 650 or even 700 and 600 in the front. Also I'm in cali therer arnt many roads that are not smooth! What year and color is yours BTW? Is it cosmos?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts