Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
sweet that would be fun to pull off

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Wow. I wonder if the sales guy AND the manager are out of jobs. All I need now is a Rolex (or imitation), an expensive LOOKING suit, a semi with trailer, and a few friends ....

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
im game

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
You got a semi? I can probably pull off the suit and watch on my next trip to NYC. Now we need to figure out what dealer, and howe long it would take to get to Mexico by truck. Arggggg, the logistics of this are a biznatch.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
haha

·
Registered
316 Posts
Reminds me of Gone in 60 Seconds when Nicholas cage acts as a rich guy. hahahah Oh that's classic.

But yeah that sucks to have a ferrari stolen. :(

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
"yes, yes it was this one. I saw three of these parked outside the local starbucks this morning. and that tells me only 1 thing. THERE ARE TOO MANY BLOODY PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN WITH TOO MUCH FRIKIN MONEY!"- gone in sixty seconds

·
Registered
316 Posts
Originally posted by bimmer328isss@Sep 26 2003, 08:04 PM
"yes, yes it was this one. I saw three of these parked outside the local starbucks this morning. and that tells me only 1 thing. THERE ARE TOO MANY BLOODY PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN WITH TOO MUCH FRIKIN MONEY!"- gone in sixty seconds
I remember it was "This tells me only one thing, theres too many self indulgent weiners in this city with to much BLOODY MONEY."

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
shit that f50 would be gone in a lot less than 60 seconds. "whatever u r in on, i want in on it to" - paul walker, the terrible actor in fast and the furious and various other movies

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yeah the sales man was a weener...THEY"LL NEVER CATCH ME!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Damn my Movado didn't even get me a test drive in an E46......to top it off I have "Vizio:......Rolex is on the list for X-Mas. :lol:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I test drove the laguna seca blue m3 my dad is thinking about getting....its now down to price....which one is better for the price...he said he read somewhere the vette was better for the price...all 500hp of it.....but i keep pushing him to get the m3....

S

·
0 Posts
omg! When I looked at Havorford (which is on Lancaster Avenue) my dad had said the area is really rich, and I turn to the side and theres a Ferrari Dealership, and it was that one (wow were there some nice cars there!) That sucks to be him!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
wasn't aware they allowed test drives in the F50, especially without a salesman and a huge cash deposit.

·
Registered
310 Posts
wata pisser, man i dont think that the salesman will be going in the next day

1 - 20 of 26 Posts