BMW Werkz banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Originally posted by jllphan+Aug 20 2004, 08:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jllphan @ Aug 20 2004, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-holla@Aug 20 2004, 08:21 PM
it looks good for a wagon, but ferrari will lose a lot of respect and credibility
:wtf

Did anyone actually read the article? Ferrari built a handful of these for royalty in England. They have no plans for mass producing these, but when they agreed to build them for that Frost guy, they treated it as if they were. That's pretty classy if you ask me. They didn't just convert one of their cars, they blueprinted and built a new one as if it were a new model. How can you argue against that? [/b][/quote]
you didn't read the article too closely either. there were seven ordered by the prince of brunei, six of which he actually bought, the other is up for sale. and they weren't built by ferrari, in the factory, but rather by some guy afterwards.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
The article is true about Ferrari Wagons ....being bougth by Prince of Brunei.....They even have Ferarri 4 doors version Sedan....But never seen them though on the road in Brunei....

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
thats horrible, i can handle a wagon, but thats hidious. make it stop!

·
You Can Has A Custom Title!!
4,872 Posts
I saw quite a few Ferrari wagons at Goodwood I will get the pics up maybe tonight but yea there all special order, if you got enough moey to special order a Ferrari then well... can I marry you??

~*Teg*~

·
WOT in Reverse
3,441 Posts
One of my friends who happens to be a BMW tech built a customers early nineties ///M5 wagons to about 400hp at the rear wheels. It is one of the sexiest sounding cars I've ever heard. I've been trying to get him to bring it down during the day so I can take some pics and show it off during to you guys! IT'S AMAZING!!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Originally posted by BMWbeauty416@Aug 27 2004, 09:46 AM
I saw quite a few Ferrari wagons at Goodwood I will get the pics up maybe tonight but yea there all special order, if you got enough moey to special order a Ferrari then well... can I marry you??

~*Teg*~
it depends on if you fit the trophy wife profile, us rich people go for nothing less than the best

:joking:

or am i?

:p

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
Originally posted by Numark318i@Aug 20 2004, 10:07 PM
thats sweet

I like it...thats a good article by the way.

I have seen a ///M5 Wagon...thats a dream mobile..lol
that e39 m5 wagon is a one of a kind, they never built them, i'm sure you mean that you've seen an older one right

·
You Can Has A Custom Title!!
4,872 Posts
Originally posted by sean+Aug 28 2004, 05:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sean @ Aug 28 2004, 05:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-BMWbeauty416@Aug 27 2004, 09:46 AM

~*Teg*~
it depends on if you fit the trophy wife profile, us rich people go for nothing less than the best

:joking:

or am i?

:p[/b][/quote]
you PM me and I'll send ya a pic to see what ya think :p
but I'm not the dyed blond with big fake tits so prob not plus there is no bleach in my brain and I can actually drive!

~*Teg*~

·
Registered
52 Posts
ew..who buys wagons, no offence to any of u that own wagons but I hate them. If Ferrari ever made a wagon or an SUV I would kill myself lol. I had a hard enough time coping with the Cayenne...

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
that thing is ghey, I don't care who makes it....ferrari has no business making a wagon, or even a sedan for that matter.

·
Crazy Fabricatin' Admin
9,355 Posts
ehh...im indecisive...that wagon wassss kinda hot...immagine taking the kids to soccer practice muhahaha...or people at stop lights "Hahaaaa nice wagon duuuuude" then i would be like "Thanks im going to home depot...wanna race...?" haha

i dunno its kind alike driving an old beetle...i love that...i wonder how many faces i have shocked with the front wheels off the ground through the intersection LoL...anyway point being...shock factor...ROCKS..

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don't know about BMW, but the Avant wagon versions of the Audi S4 and S6 have better weight distribution and handling.

I would rather have a german wagon over a ford mini-van if I ever have a family, thats for sure.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Originally posted by MrChance@Sep 12 2004, 07:27 AM
I don't know about BMW, but the Avant wagon versions of the Audi S4 and S6 have better weight distribution and handling.

I would rather have a german wagon over a ford mini-van if I ever have a family, thats for sure.
couldn't put it better myself. minivans make no sence

21 - 35 of 35 Posts