1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
That's silly. I don't think people buy Ferarri's for luggage space. :dunno

·
Registered
486 Posts
My friends dad might like that, he needs a Ferrari with space for his Golf bag haha, he got tired of carring it in his 355!! People will buy it, its a Ferrari for gods sake!! But it looks pretty bad ass, I would drive it

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by CaTasHtRoPhE@Aug 17 2004, 02:44 AM
omg :wtf was ferarri somking a wagon there losing there touch
so is bmw :pissed2

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Disagree, they are adapting to what people want, if you want a super car that you can carry things in, why not have it be a ferrari? For example: Maz knows someone who already would like something like that

·
Registered
831 Posts
as long as they don't make a fucking SUV, the day ferrari makes an suv is the day i'll.......i dunno what ill do

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Dude, like I said before, if your gonna buy an SUV and you have a ton of money, why not have it be a ferrari? I would sure as hell rather drive a ferrari SUV then a ford or something...Would u not?

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why not buy a laptop made by ferrari to match ur ferrari wagon?

·
Registered
831 Posts
or a boat with a ferrari engine. now i'd have one of those

·
Registered
48 Posts
it looks good for a wagon, but ferrari will lose a lot of respect and credibility

·
WOT in Reverse
3,441 Posts
Originally posted by holla@Aug 20 2004, 08:21 PM
it looks good for a wagon, but ferrari will lose a lot of respect and credibility
:wtf

Did anyone actually read the article? Ferrari built a handful of these for royalty in England. They have no plans for mass producing these, but when they agreed to build them for that Frost guy, they treated it as if they were. That's pretty classy if you ask me. They didn't just convert one of their cars, they blueprinted and built a new one as if it were a new model. How can you argue against that?

·
Registered
48 Posts
:banghead oops, ithought that that was a concept or somthing and they were going to mass produce it.

·
Science Roolz!
7,043 Posts
i think they should make an enzo estate version........................................................................... :joking:

one of the m bosses of bmw owns an e39 m5 wagon now that is cool

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Just because they are making a new car doesn't affect any other car, I don't believe it would sell well, but hey, like I said before, u have the money, use it...

·
Registered
831 Posts
E36 M3 wagon anybody?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts