BMW Werkz banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...to be coming back to BMW.

After almost a year of owning a crap Saab I should be picking up an e30 soon!:rule

I'm so excited! It's an 84 325e, 150k, some rust (of course), needs a ball joint, but overall in good shape...interior is amazing for a 25 year old car.

I'll post some pics when I pick it up! :)

· Registered
489 Posts
yep, I agree, after owning 2 1979 Saab 900's, 1 1983 900T and a 1986 900T and having access to a 1999 9-5...SAABs are absolute junk....they look cool and are goofy, but they are absolute junk....they are just bullshit...I will never have anything but a German car again...and I had BMW's all the way along with this little SAAB thing...screw SAABS...baby stuff

· Registered
2,363 Posts
YAY! Linds came home! E30...NOICE! :D

· Registered
6,064 Posts
YAYYYY!!!!! e30 ftw! glad your Back!

· Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! Left a down payment today so I'll be picking it up soon. I guess it's bronzit beige...which I know everyone on bf.c hates so I won't be mad if you guys don't like it too lol. I think the car's super cute, though :) I'm just so happy to have an e30, I don't care if it's a boring color.

The final price ended up being $2100 and the car has 150k on it so I'm pretty happy about that, too. :) Just can't stop smiling! haha :)

· Registered
6,064 Posts
Nice personally not a fan of the bronze.... but the rust gives you an excuse to paint it a different color!

· Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I was thinking I'd do that eventually. I don't have the money to do anything to it right now, but that's fine because I'm really happy with it just the way it is.

· Registered
6,064 Posts
Yay! It seems to be in great condition!!!

· Registered
2,363 Posts
I think it looks to be in very good condition! And I donlt hate the bronze at all (in theory I thought I would). I think it's a very sweet pick up - great for you Linds! :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.