BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I have had my 735il for a full year now ,replaced rear brakes ,oil changes ,afew light bulbs( i am impressed when the car tells me which lite is out!!)now with 400,000kml. something should be needing replaceing or attention...I get no warnings . no problems starting running or anything..what am i missing??trans is great brakes amazing..power and quiet..what should I be looking for??I do have a leak in the rear self leveling shock right side .but at $800 I will keep adding fluid.

· 42, The meaning of life
2,399 Posts
Maybe it hasn't detected the spare cash that you are accumulating. Whatever you do, don't mention that cash while your driving it, oh and keep a good firm grip on whatever would surfaces you can find.
Good luck.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
perhaps I should give her an upgrade with a set of new headlites??already have paltium plugs and performance plug wires..new air filter ...what will go next...oh sorry nothing has...that is what worry's me...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.