BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Retired administrator
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm on the off ramp from the 405 onto Nordhoff and sitting next to me is this 1980-nothing VW Scirocco with a fart pipe on it. I think, "what a waste of good washing machine metal." So he pulls up to me at the next light we hit (it was a while before we hit one cuz they all were green) and right before it goes green he gives me a nod and takes off. Well I'm not gonna take that shit from a damn scirocco, so I floor it and by the end of second gear I'm even with him. I've got my foot nailed to the floor as we pass 100mph... on a surface street mind you... I shift to 5th at 105mph, and keep it nailed, and I'm ahead by a quarter carlength if that. I start to taper off the throttle around 115 because I see a car up ahead (not in my lane, but who knows how dumb the guy is) and actually lift. The guy blasts ahead for a second then slows down to maneuver around the car (E34 525) and we meet at the next light for a good thumbs up. Lord knows what that guy was runnin, but that fart pipe wasn't all...

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
yeah nice :thumbs

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Nice Kill!! :thumbs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts