BMW Werkz banner

Factory CD changer for sale, paintball gun too

2K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  El Presidente 
#1 ·
Since I got my Alpine in I hav no need for my factory CD changer. Ill let it go for the first reasonable price.

I also have a paintball gun for sale. 700 gets everything but n2 tank,but you get other stuff including a case, mask, pack, revvy, and junk. If you know anyone who might be interested, let them know. Ill get a pic of the changer tomorrow.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Is that a fishbones or just a proteam STO? What gear you got? Ive got a '01 sto body with almost all shocktech internals except front reg, superfly bolt. Eclipse double trigger, 14" boomy and 12" J&J fulltilt. old school Raptor 68-3k n2 tank.

Im going to try to get at least 500 on ebay but id like 650.

You play tournys ever? I played at world cup this year and got 17th

#3 ·
neither. Its a 2k Ripper Cocker.

Ive added to it a ANS Gen-x Reg, STO pnuematics, 14" DYE SS, 10" nickel Custom Products (not pictured), Proteam double trigger, Lapco stock w/ NWP on/off valve. Ive added other little stuff but I dont remember it all. I had a 47ci ACI Bulldog (3k psi), but I sold it becuase it was nearing its hydro date and I dont play much anymore. The rest of my gear includes a Unique vert 4 pack w/ tubes, case, JT Proteus, oil, assorted spare parts, 12V pre-BE revvy, and about 700-1000 rds of paint. Total value for evrything new is probably $1700.

ive played in a few tourneys, but never anything major. Its been awhile since Ive kept up with prices, but 650 sounds pretty reasonable for that setup. Paintball market on ebay sucks though. You should try selling it on a paintball msg board.

#4 ·
Originally posted by El Presidente@Apr 16 2003, 10:36 AM
Since I got my Alpine in I hav no need for my factory CD changer. Ill let it go for the first reasonable price.

I also have a paintball gun for sale. 700 gets everything but n2 tank,but you get other stuff including a case, mask, pack, revvy, and junk. If you know anyone who might be interested, let them know. Ill get a pic of the changer tomorrow.
my roomate is looking for a changer for his 735i , how much are you looking to get out of it ?

#5 ·
i dont think its compatable with the 7s, but if he has the right plug 200 is pretty reasonable. I would take a picture but my camera had an unfortunate accident and fell three stories off a balcony. I actually think it will work (it only broke into 3 main parts and the internals remained intact, so I put it back together) but I need batteries to test it. If he has the round plug it should work.

#8 ·
SOLD! To the man with the glass eye and the talking monkey.

#9 ·
im not sure if its compatible with that year or not. If the plug is round then I think it should work, but not if its a square version it wont.

#24 ·
sorry, but thats worth more like 300...maybe 400

#26 ·
I'll let you rent it for a day for $20...

Also, I IMed you but you weren't there. I wont be able to make it to the show in Missouri.

Fox, I priced everything new and it came out to just above $1200. You're right though, I have lowered my price to around 450. 300 wouldn't cover the cost of the body and ano job if it were new. Here's a breakdown of the costs:

Autococker= $300
Ripper Milling= $200
3-color fade ano= $150.
DYE SS= $100
Nickel CP= $45
Proteam trigger= $75
KAPP Twisted cocking rod= $15
Stainless pull pin= $10
STO Pnuematics= $100
NW chrome on/off drop= $60
Lapco stock= $50
Gen-x Reg= $100

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.