BMW Werkz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 323i and am looking to add some bass to my system. I recently purchased 2 12's and an amplifier, and had it installed professionally. The installers wired the signal from my rear deck speakers. The bass response I get is weak to nothing at all. Someone told me that running the signal from the factory amplifier would give me better bass response, but I don't know where it is or if thats possible. Any help or should I start looking into buying an aftermarket head unit.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Originally posted by ltairborn@Nov 22 2003, 11:36 AM
I have a 1999 323i and am looking to add some bass to my system. I recently purchased 2 12's and an amplifier, and had it installed professionally. The installers wired the signal from my rear deck speakers. The bass response I get is weak to nothing at all. Someone told me that running the signal from the factory amplifier would give me better bass response, but I don't know where it is or if thats possible. Any help or should I start looking into buying an aftermarket head unit.

Thanks
Rear Drivers side panel of the trunk... Just lift up the grey liner and it's right there.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
The factory amp in my 94 325is... is in the turnk above the Amercian Drivers Side rear suspension......otherwise, in the left of the trunk under the lining...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts