BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help

1988 BMW 735iL Automatic Black (exterior) / Black (interior)
For Sale $2000 need room for new car!

Comes with uninstalled, BRAND NEW Proformance performance ECU chip, which I just purchased just 3 weeks ago for over $100.00.

I need to sell my 1988 735iL as I am purchasing something smaller that gets better gas milage. The car has just been coated with under car coating, has upgraded headlight bulbs, Black leather interior in great shape with heated seats, and no body damage except one small ding on the passenger side front fender that is barely noticable.

The car runs and drives, just needs the Electronic shifter cleaned or a new one as it has one forward gear and one reverse gear.
This one is not going to last so call me ASAP as I need to make room for the new car ASAP! Call with any questions anytime to 2am EST at (859) 224-9551. I say call as I expect to get a ton of people interested and do not have the time to write long detailed emails that I can answer much easier via phone, but still will do my best to answer emails if that is what you want.

Pictures are also available from every angle of the car! Just give me an email address and what you need a pic of and it is yours.

Sincerely,

Contact info:

Jared Seymour
Owner – The Edge Productions
IT Professional Consultant

3449 Lannette Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
Email (Ebay, Music, & High performance cars): [email protected]
Email2 (for IT and professional consulting): [email protected]
AIM2: DJThrilla2
MSN Messenger: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: TheEdgeProductions
Telephone: (859) 224-9551
Fax: (859) 224-9551

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can send pictures of any angle of the car you request. Also this is not some BS I know I may be listed as a noobie here but have been on DTMpower.net, bimmerforums.com, and roadfly.org for YEARS.

Also if this sounds to good to be true it is not. I would usually think the same thing but I just simply need to sell this car so I can make room for the new car I am getting ASAP!

Jared

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as of 4:00pm EST on Thursday it is still available but have 3 people interested. If you are interested I have 26 pics from every conceivable angle of the car.

Jared Seymour
(859) 224-9551
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts