BMW Werkz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I bought this a few days before Christmas and over the Christmas Holiday some one gave me a 96 Toyota truck so selling this and just dirving the truck.and my 328i

This is just like the car in the transporter 1,it was a 735il with 6 speed but same look

1995 BMW 740IL Auto
4.4L V8
Jet Black with tan leather.with woodgrain
160 k miles runs awesome
power everything heated steeringwheel,seats,side windows,power windows,cold ac,cd changer,sunroof,power privacy glass,and lots more
16'' bbs rims with new studless bridgestone tires
alusil block its been changed and I contacted the orginal owners and has only had 90% plus or premium gas ran through it.Thanks Isaac

also just installed new motor mounts Friday evening, took me 30 minutes to change them out what a job, lol
lots of new parts
I changed all the fluids new oil and trans fluid and the plugs
letting it go cheap because it need new inerfenders and the headliner is starting to droop
$6,499 OBO
[email protected]
304-617-6812

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
someone needs to pick this up,it drives perfect and shifts like its brand new car very nice I promise and its almost 1000 less then kbb at fair condition its 6400.00 and Im letting it go to get out of the loan for 5600.00.Thanks Isaac

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now with some bump no really I mean bump.

I instaled this weekend two 12'' audiobahn's and a 800 watt rockford amp. and still selling it for $5,600.00 cant beat that deal.

also for $1200 can add konig appells 20'' with nitto 555's brand spaken new

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will send you more pics tommorrow if I can wash it the high will be 25 but I will try,I live in Huntington WV I'll let you know more Thanks Isaac

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=740ilpics001fm8.jpg]
[/URL]

I have cleaned this car for three days so you dont have to.buy it love it drive it.

304-617-6812

1 - 12 of 12 Posts