BMW Werkz banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by captainslav@Feb 4 2004, 03:50 PM
A proud new 2004 330ci owner and i would like to know what you think is the best sounding exhaust
go with AA, UUC is the best i think IMO

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by captainslav@Feb 4 2004, 07:00 PM
is there an exhaust that IYO is better than Dinan?
Dinan is good for your warrenty :yup thats bout it. other then that.. its a rip

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish i could find a site on teh web that had sounds of all the exhausts available for certain cars....would make this decision alot easier...i am kind of leaning towards AA right now, but if anyone has sounds of their exhaust, please post so i can have a listen. :naughty

·
Registered
497 Posts
whatever you decide to install, make sure it's tasteful. Don't put any of these big 10inch coffee cans on the back or make it obnoxiously loud... like some of these Japanese cars.
Enjoy your car !!!

·
Premium Member
9,482 Posts
hey hey hey, i have many friends with those "coffee cans." they are actually very useful, especially if you are runnign a sr20det in a s13 240sx or running a twin turbo RX7 FD3S.......they even look great on the car, and they are angled, which is somewhat a rarity on cars which tends to seperate the cars from the rest. but on BMW's they look but* ugly!

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Originally posted by ///M Power@Feb 5 2004, 10:57 PM
hey hey hey, i have many friends with those "coffee cans." they are actually very useful, especially if you are runnign a sr20det in a s13 240sx or running a twin turbo RX7 FD3S.......they even look great on the car, and they are angled, which is somewhat a rarity on cars which tends to seperate the cars from the rest. but on BMW's they look but* ugly!
ummmm but 99% of asian cars with coffee cans dont need them. 4 inch exhuast is over kill even with turbo. and 5/8 inch is how much exhuast comes out of a 4 inch exhuast, thats gay :thumbsdown

·
Premium Member
9,482 Posts
Originally posted by e36_332i_s52+Feb 6 2004, 12:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e36_332i_s52 @ Feb 6 2004, 12:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-///M Power@Feb 5 2004, 10:57 PM
ummmm but 99% of asian cars with coffee cans dont need them. 4 inch exhuast is over kill even with turbo. and 5/8 inch is how much exhuast comes out of a 4 inch exhuast, thats gay :thumbsdown [/b][/quote]
The power out of those turbos i talked about is not 5/8 inch xhaust. those r wayyy to restrictive. those r just the engines, add the other mdos in too

FYI both of them have HKS Hi-Power 5 inch tip exhausts!
one of them we bought it for his birthday as we all pitched in, dont u want to be my friend :wink :wink

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i am trying to decide between bb triflo and the uuc. Both sound good ont eh site posted above. I dont think i can go wrong with either but if i do, i will let you know. is there a place to buy dinan parts on the web????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts