BMW Werkz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i just got the exhaust today stupid ups came so late! does anyone have a DIY exhaust installation :p ahh i cant wait til tomorro hehe i wanna give it a shot myself :wrench :lol: well thanks :p

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
well, its really quite simple. Unbolt the factory tubing and remove it from the hangers, then hang the new pipes. Tighten everything down to secure it and you're good to go.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh wow that sounds rather simple :p friend of mine was tellin me of needin a new gasket n such, ahh okie guess ill try :p thanks!! :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yay was able to hook it up myself! :) it sounds decent :D thanks el presidente :bravo hehe

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm i dont know, it didnt have a brand name, but it sounds pretty good though heh :devil well anyway, heres a picture :D

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by eloff19@Jan 25 2004, 07:37 PM
where'd you get it?
From the lil camara pic on there, id say Ebay lol.

That looks like just a cat-back section or less, youd only need new gasket's if you were bolting a whole new system from the manifold back.

·
Registered
236 Posts
haha yeah i'm lookin to do a new exhaust, but my cat is going bad so i have to drop the $$ there first, anybody know which way to go cat-wise? there was a thread about performance cats but no one really posted, just about hollowing it out, which isn't something i'm gonna do

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by eloff19@Jan 25 2004, 08:07 PM
haha yeah i'm lookin to do a new exhaust, but my cat is going bad so i have to drop the $$ there first, anybody know which way to go cat-wise? there was a thread about performance cats but no one really posted, just about hollowing it out, which isn't something i'm gonna do
lol.

IF you wanted, you could go to some DSM performance sites, like Slowboyracing.com or buschurracing.com and buy like a 3 inch high flow cat or just do a google search for one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts