BMW Werkz banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Now i can imagine how my bimmer is made.And i bet all those workers sick of seeing BMWs :lmao2

·
Registered
47 Posts
SSSOOOOO COOL,,working in the auto biz my self (plastic injection molding for GM and CHRYSLER),,it was cool to see how BMW"S lines work,,although it was funny and allitle sad to see just what jobs have been converted from man power to bots,,it was funny to see that theres even a bot to put the spare tire in the trunk,,lol,,,ya that engine room made me drool to,,and the wall of bodys waiting to be assemled,,so cool

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I have a 2 hour documentary of how the new 645 was made, from design, engineering and production. Really cool vid, it was ran on discovery or TLC some time ago.
If someone will host, I'll upload it. Just PM me an FTP server to drop it on.

BTW: What's this doing in the pic showroom?

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by bitcore@Oct 22 2004, 04:06 PM
I have a 2 hour documentary of how the new 645 was made, from design, engineering and production. Really cool vid, it was ran on discovery or TLC some time ago.
If someone will host, I'll upload it. Just PM me an FTP server to drop it on.

BTW: What's this doing in the pic showroom?
[snapback]216320[/snapback]​

http://www.bmw-forums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24768 :D

·
quality
7,256 Posts
wow!

They made that beemer in 22 minutes and 24 seconds! :blink: :blink:

It's like watching a beautiful baby being born!

Man, I wish my junior high school trip was to that factory instead of the GM one!!! I'd be working there now...

Thanks for this vid! I'll like to see the 2 hours of the 645 being born!

·
Registered
682 Posts
That was cool!!! :driving

·
Millions of them.
14,879 Posts
awesome vid. i would love tho be the guy putting roundels on the hood.... greatest job in the world lol

·
quality
7,256 Posts
Just seen it again!!! Amazing....BTW the link here don't work anymore.

Anyway did ya'll catch those two fine ladies with the power drill and the mallet fixing the hood up about 12 minutes into it....

sweet...made with love!!!!

But wait...does it seem like the factory is in America and not Germany?

Those workers look American to me! Especially the big guy with the mullet and handle bar mouthstache dipping the cars in the primer liquid about 8 minutes into the vid.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts