BMW Werkz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be ordering an M3 next year and I am thinking of taking delivery of it in Europe. Does anyone have any experience with this? Good or bad let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
bmw's program isnt near as good as, say, volvos where volvo actually pays for the plane ticket and hotel but it should be a good experience just wait till a good airfare comes along or else you really wont save any money.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,

If you are going all the way to Europe to purchase your BMW, consider to contact some of the danish car export firms. That might save you some dollars.

You see, Denmark has the highest VAT on cars (180%) and that fact reduces the actual cost on the cars entering Denmark.

A whole of people around europe heads for Denmark when purchasing an expensive car, in order to save some bucks.

It might be worth a try.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,
My wife and I were already planning a trip to Germany next fall so, we figured why not try the euro delivery deal while we are there. The only info I have is from what is on the BMW website, which is not much. I still don't know all the details. I still don't understand how you save any money, (you still have to ship the car to the US right?) I guess I should probably go talk to my dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts