BMW Werkz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!! I have a 1983 528e. I am in the process of doing a motor swap, the problem is that I took everything off the motor a couple months ago and I am not sure how it goes back together. I was wondering if anyone had some pictures that I could look at or knew of any good websites. Thanks!! :p

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
lol this would be a good reason to have a manual handy huh? :lmao2 :lmao2 :lmao2

i believe lwebbs the man with the plans my bmw cd hasnt come in yet.. pm him im sure he'd help you out he's cool like that..

offer him a bottle of grey goose.. :gulp

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
what sections do you need?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
that sucks, I had my heads sent to Altered Atmosphere off my 3000GT for porting and a month later I got them back and couldn't remember where the bolts went, I was screwed..

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Originally posted by bimmerfan620@Nov 24 2003, 02:51 PM
that sucks, I had my heads sent to Altered Atmosphere off my 3000GT for porting and a month later I got them back and couldn't remember where the bolts went, I was screwed..
:lmao2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just from the top of the motor..like when you open the hood. I thought that someone with a similar car would have pics of the motor, just so I can get an idea of where stuff will go. All the websites I have found just have pictures of the outside of the car. I have a manual but the pictures aren't very good. Thought I would give this a shot. Thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
:screwy she got owned by her own car lol.. :wrench

1 - 8 of 8 Posts