BMW Werkz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this is a re-post, but I'm new here and I can never seem to get the search function to work.

:help

I have a '92 325iS and I am going to remove the engine cooling fan this weekend. I am mechanically inclined, so I'm in no need of general information. What I'm looking for are specific things that you guys may have run into that wouldn't be so obvious -- for instance, a friend of mine told me that the screws are left-hand thread. Does it require different length screws after the fan is removed? Does it require any spacers?

Most of this I should be able to figure out once I start tearing it down; however, I want to get as much insight as possible before I begin. Also, I'd like to obtain any parts I may need before hand, so your input will allow me to get together what I will need.

I will be doing this sometime before I go to the track on Sunday, so quick responses would be much appreciated. :thumbs

-Brian

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
maybe this will help

Attachments

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
:p

Attachments

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
:D

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by lwebb12@Oct 16 2003, 05:02 PM
maybe this will help
That is excellent information; however, I was refering to the fan that is mounted to the water pump on the engine. :D

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
eureka!!!!! :idea2

Attachments

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
it is TIS. dont remember where i got it from. let me check

·
Registered
284 Posts