BMW Werkz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was cruising down highway 431 today and these kids in a ford focus whipped by me doing around 85-95 mph, so i left the ac on full blast, put my hat on,stretched my arms out, let out a deep breath and calmly shifted down the 4th floored it and when i finally passed them doing 110 i shook my finger at them like "no no no", then after we got to the next red light they tried it again and i got next to them in 3rd and i motioned for them to go ahead and get a head start they said no and then floored it trying to catch me off guard i just floored it went by them and shrugged my shoulders with my hands up whizzing by them...Then the part that kinda embarrased me...When they followed me back to the shop I got out and the driver was like man what do you have a supercharger or a turbo? I saw some smoke coming out from behind! I was like "uhh well the car has 162k miles thats why it was smoking." Then he said "man you smoked the shit outta me!" Then his friend started asking me questions about it since I'm selling it to get an m3...Maybe his friend will buy it...

I know it was just a for focus but man i havent had any races in weeks!!!!!! I had to post!!!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
damnit...we need a god damn autobahn...i dunno why but that thought just keeps circling around in my head

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it's funny you say that about the autobahn, me and a guy at work today were talking about how we wished we had one...When I lived in Germany when I was younger I remember my dad getting smoked and high beamed all the time in his VW Vanagon with the pop up camper top, then he bought a Opel Corsa and we got out there on the slab and opened her up...No big fast car but it was faster than that damn van!

·
Registered
45 Posts
why the autobahn? its speed limited until you get way into the countryside now the wangan would be a place to race damn i wanna visit overseas :dunno

·
Registered
19 Posts
Top Gear, the uk motor tv show, did a review of a M3 CSL on the isle of man. Dont think i'd like to be racing without someone to block the other end of the road and garentee it clear though...

Still, Damn nice car. Just not practical (Sold on slicks) :clap2

·
Registered
315 Posts
Dude ford foci are the sloest cars on the road. They american versions of CRX's which is falling off the pathetic ladder and impaling yourself ona poverty stick. My car stock can beat a SVT. Always good to remind them of german dominance though. Good job!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Originally posted by Fruityone@Jul 30 2003, 07:13 PM
damnit...we need a god damn autobahn...i dunno why but that thought just keeps circling around in my head
yes we should, if i am president thats what i will do

or governor of a state i guess

1 - 11 of 11 Posts