BMW Werkz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys well i got my ECIS intake today and man i love it.... been in a car with both an aa tuning and a conforti and its the same quality as both... but for yes 100$ less... the install took me about 40 min.. and that was when i dropped 3 bolts and a wrench in my car and had to find them... which took me a while..

anyways the instructions...
Typical. Thats about all, tells you everything you need to know, but pictures dont really go any good.. (but its an intake you should need pics.)

Shipping time/quality- the product came wrapped up great... even came with some stickers if you like those... anyways no damage, no possibility of damage... time (i got some slower shipping at it took around 5 days... but still not that bad for what i paid.

performance/sound.
When you fire up the car dont really hear much, rev to like 1000 to go dont hear to much... pull out on the road and get on it you start to hear it around 3700 but nothing loud or annoying at all... nice little roar... but nothing much (not like most intakes) however cruise at 3000 rpms or so... and then hit the gas hard and it screams pretty good... as for performance, the throttle response that i got out of it, was INTENSE! it made me order my chip 7 days early, so i can use the high rpm breathing with the power a chip will give me plus the new rev limit...

anyways i would recommened this intake over any of the intakes out there... the price is awesome! and Sean has great CS and responds quickly!

www.ecisbmw.com

David

·
Registered
299 Posts
i agree with david, i installed mine in the summer, and love it, can't wait to get my exhaust on this weekend to let it breathe that much better!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey i also got the ECIS intake and its worth every penny.... I love how you just step on the gas at around 3000 rpms, hear the intake suck up air and just roar...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by bigred318@Feb 9 2005, 10:06 PM
hey guys well i got my ECIS intake today and man i love it.... been in a car with both an aa tuning and a conforti and its the same quality as both... but for yes 100$ less... the install took me about 40 min.. and that was when i dropped 3 bolts and a wrench in my car and had to find them... which took me a while..

anyways the instructions...
Typical. Thats about all, tells you everything you need to know, but pictures dont really go any good.. (but its an intake you should need pics.)

Shipping time/quality- the product came wrapped up great... even came with some stickers if you like those... anyways no damage, no possibility of damage... time (i got some slower shipping at it took around 5 days... but still not that bad for what i paid.

performance/sound.
When you fire up the car dont really hear much, rev to like 1000 to go dont hear to much... pull out on the road and get on it you start to hear it around 3700 but nothing loud or annoying at all... nice little roar... but nothing much (not like most intakes) however cruise at 3000 rpms or so... and then hit the gas hard and it screams pretty good... as for performance, the throttle response that i got out of it, was INTENSE! it made me order my chip 7 days early, so i can use the high rpm breathing with the power a chip will give me plus the new rev limit...

anyways i would recommened this intake over any of the intakes out there... the price is awesome! and Sean has great CS and responds quickly!

www.ecisbmw.com

David
[snapback]288932[/snapback]​
how much it cost and how much hp u get?>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts