BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now we all know once a new body/model is introduced into our beloved line of M's there is always going to be a line of skeptics and critics. I will be the first one to say I was one of them. When the new E92 first came out I didn't like it one bit compared to my old E46. The body lines to me seemed to curvish and feminine. The quad exhaust was spaced out too close on the back bumper. No led lights on the tail lights made it resemble a 335i too much, and the list goes on and on in my mind. But after being around one in person, the E92 has grown on me significantly and I would possibly consider getting one in the future. Anyone has had this happen to them, I am being completely honest here lol....:eek:hnoes

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
Agree to some degree. I liked some of the new M3 right away (especially the front, hood, wheels) but disliked the spacing ofthe exhaust too, the tiny ///M3 emblem on the trunk, etc. I was trying to buy one of the first verts - the hard top I always dreamed of - even had a deposit down, but other things took precedence - but it all worked itself out..:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.