1) Front bumper (ArmourFend full coverage kit)
2) Hood (custom full coverage)
3) Rocker panels (custom full coverage)
4) Rear bumper (custom full coverage, done in 5 sections on the top part of the bumper and 3 sections on the lower part--in case 1 part get ruined the whole thing doesn't have to be replaced)
5) Splash guards (custom, 2 front-in back of wheel well, 2 rear-in front of wheel well)
6) Door cups (4 door custom-these need to be redone. We used a horizontal placement but the edges catch your finger nails. A vertical piece will be put in soon)
7) Door edges (4 door custom)
We started to do a door handle/trunk key scratch pattern but canceled it because the alarm key is used to open the locks 99% of the time and not the keys.
I considered doing all the doors but the cost was more than it would to repair some dings. I am trying to figure out a pattern to do the the part of the door the is the most exposed to dings without having it be too noticeable. We'll see.