BMW Werkz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On road home from Boston Thanksgiving late Saturday night. In CT On I-91 South near Hartford - wide open road. SC E36 M3 in gleaming bright blue wants to play...my baby seems a little off as the shifter bearings are a bit worn and power seems a wee bit off tune - but no matter- scared wifey and hard top on top of soft top weight or not, too much open road to refuse and we're off...two guys in the whining E36 pull next to me at 80mph and then take off. I drop a gear from my cruising in 4th and catch em quick and pull ahead 3 car lengths, making sure I easily fend off his frenzied, screaming, hopeless attempts to close the gap. I slowed up. And pulled back with them flying past at last and I flashed em the brights to thank them for playing. 3 separate times this happens with me playing keep away. We took it close to 150 mph but sniffing K band in Hartford who needs that...anyway they go ahead at last after I let them and wave & then flip us off!?? LOL. Assholes can't take a kill ;)

RAWR glorious KILL-AGE... :D

·
A NEW DAY RISES...
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some folks are just a little nutty yessiree. You'd think after I obviously let them go a third time they'd realize celebrating was not the thing... :yezfunny

In some good news, a rattle I didn't like seems to have been some moulding that was loose in the fog light bay (rattles in the front always make me nervous :eek:hnoes as they could be a loose screw or something potentially serious and this baby's coat me enough this year thank you). She goes onto dollies in my inner garage spot very soon :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts