BMW Werkz banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tips and tricks for your E46...

Hope you guys find it helpful

9. You can change radio station on the steering wheel by holding up/down button longer to scan to next station rather than preset ones.
Interior lights can be turn off when you open/close door or shut the engine down.

ALL TIPS courtesy of Ownster.com and E46fanatics

Maybe i am super slow...but i can't figure out how to do this.!!!! can someone help me out? also how do you adjust your headlights if they are pointing somewhere they shouldnt???

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2004 330d (E46), my headlight (right side) doesn't work but when swapping globes, it works on the left side. This means the globe is not faulty, what could be the fault and how can it be resolved? At the moment I am unable to drive at night as headlight is not working, please help!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can't believe no one has mentioned "God mode": press and hold DSC button and all function of stability control will cease. There will be a triangle inside a circle on your instrument cluster. (Even in regular DSC mode the car will still give you traction control to keep it from spinning out, etc. But there are times when you want to have a little fun)
;-)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I'm Louis pleas help me my BMW don't want to start power is good fuel is good up to
Rail no pulse on injectors how do I bypass the ews 3 modul e46 318i

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I'm Louis pleas help me my BMW don't want to start power is good fuel is good up to
Rail no pulse on injectors how do I bypass the ews 3 modul e46 318i
I hope this is fixed. Please share how you fixed it if you did!
For good mechanics you can visit karlknudsen.com.au

101 - 119 of 119 Posts