BMW Werkz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it had to happen and of all the times in the year, just before jolly 'ole St. Nick comes his merry way. Well some asshole's reindeer did a number on my front driver side bumper, fender, turn signal, headlight and fog light. YUP folks I got myself a hit and run... at least the hood wasn't damaged. Looks like a truck did a number on my car in a parking lot.... should have got that winter beater... wooo-saaaaa...

So.. now that I've had a few days of expletives I am looking on the bright side and looking for some help. Do I do the CSL front end? I'll have to change the bumper and get new lights etc, etc, etc. I was going to re-spray the front end anyway so this makes it a little more interesting.

Any thoughts on factory vs after market? Any idea where I can get a CSL front bumper? No decisions yet so you're opinions will help. Thanks Gents.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So... as discussed in another post, a snow bank took care of the rest of my front bumper and a CSL bumper is now on it's merry way... cakes and pies.. cakes and pies... can't wait for spring. My car now looks like something out of Mad Max.

Anyone know where I can get CSL wheels?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts